EmpresaWebb Fontaine Holding Panama
Descripción de la EmpresaWebb Fontaine Group is a company headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E. with worldwide presence through its subsidiaries and branch offices in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa. The company specializes in the development of Information Systems to support Trade Facilitation and Customs Modernization. Webb Fontaine provides a comprehensive suite of e-Government software products, including a Trade Single Window platform and Customs Management System called TradeWorldManager®, which offers a complete and integrated solution for Customs administrations, regulatory government agencies and all economic operators. Webb Fontaine also covers the domains of goods Classification and Valuation as well as the inspection of Oil & Gas; the company is also active in the domains of telecommunications, and government infrastructure refurbishment services via its global network of offices and subsidiaries.
Tipo de ContrataciónTiempo Completo
Descripción de la PlazaJob Title: Help Desk Agent
Start Date for Training Period: From Nov. 15th 2018 to January 10th 2019 (estimated)
Start Date for Job: January 15th 2019 (estimated).
Schedule: From 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m and from 12:30 a.m to 08:00 a.m. Work during Saturday and Sunday also will be evaluated.
Help Desk Job Purpose
Provide user support and customer service (help desk) on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Help Desk Job Duties
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and customer requests via Web Help Desk Application, email, or phone.
• Providing technical assistance for questions and problems.
• Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
• Diagnosing system errors and other issues (incidents and problems).
• Follow standard help desk procedures.
• Log all help desk interactions.
• Setting up accounts for new users.
• Redirect problems to correct resource.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
• Writing, editing, and revising user’s manuals for new and updated software.
• Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems.
• Inform management of recurring problems.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Help Desk Skills and Qualifications
• Education in computer science or IT related discipline (Junior Engineer).
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose information systems problems.
• Good customer service skills. Build customer relationships as part of the process
• Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues.
• Ability to communicate effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience.
• Writing and editing skills to aid in writing and updating user’s manuals.
• Spanish and English fluency required (read, write and speak).
• Commitment to attendance.
• An ability to prioritize and delegate.
• Working knowledge of fundamental operations of the software and platform.
• Knowledge of relevant call tracking for installed applications.
• Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
• Intermediate computer skills (e.g. hardware, operating systems, internet).
• Good team interaction.
The following documents are required: Resume/CV, copy of cedula, copy of obtained diplomas and Police Record.
Mínimo Nivel Académico RequeridoEstudiante Universitario
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoAvanzado
Mínima Experiencia Laboral Requerida1 año
|Empleos en Panamá|