Descripción de la EmpresaScopicSoftware (www.scopicsoftware.com) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe.
Tipo de ContrataciónPor Horas
Descripción de la PlazaJoin the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a Remote Machine Learning Developer (Junior) to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40+ countries. The successful candidate will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. Current projects include a hair-loss simulator, gender change simulator, and voice recognition processor.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic developers don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• All-expenses-paid international travel opportunities
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 1+ years of professional experience in software development
• Advanced C++ and/or Python programming skills, both preferred
• Solid foundation in algorithms and mathematics
• Demonstrable machine learning expertise – both theory and in practice
• Proficiency in one or more deep learning frameworks
• Author on one or more published machine/deep learning papers, preferred
• Masters degree or higher
• Intermediate+ written and spoken English
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk038kw?source=Unmejorempleo%20PA
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Mínimo Nivel Académico RequeridoUniversidad Completa
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoIntermedio
- Ubicación: Panama | Provincia: Panamá
- Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic Software is seeking a Remote Vue.js Developer...
- Publicación: 21/11/2019 - Salario: ----------
- Ubicación: 2 Mares Tumba Muerto Edificio Golder Tower 1 | Provincia: Panamá
- Empleo se realiza en oficina,realizar llamadas telefónicas,calificar e invitar a cliente,cumplir metas diarias,trajo bajo presión ser muy responsable,dedicado ,buen ambiente laboral,facilidad de expresión es muy...
- Publicación: 25/11/2019 - Salario: 300 mas comisiones 1200
- Ubicación: Remote | Provincia: Panamá
- Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic Software is seeking a...
- Publicación: 08/11/2019 - Salario: ----------